Friday, August 8, 2008

Lists

I remember my mom observing and commenting on my love for creating lists. Grocery lists, wish lists, to-do lists, homework lists, boy-lists (hush)... It's true. I have a penchant for lists. There's something soothing about ordering the chaos in your head. Anyway, the point of this post is that I want to conduct a vote! Once a week, a post will be dedicated to a RAD LIST. This RAD LIST will consist of finds I've come across online that I love or that I think my readers will love. I've seen quite a few bloggers do this and I appreciate what they post! The voting poll will be in my sidebar. Tell me what you want me to seek out and next week I'll compile my RAD LIST with your choices!

Don't be shy to comment either if there's something that isn't listed in the poll.

No comments: