Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's not personal, it's business

I'm trying to stay focused on continuing my photography business. After all, I'm still paying for that Wordpress blog... Anyhooo...

My brain is a little scattered tonight but I wanted to throw out an idea that I'd like your guys' help with; 2009 Calendars

Yeah, it's that time. Again. I feel like I just reigned in 2008! My point is, I want to create a calendar to sell. To give. To own... I want your help in choosing images. So go for it! Browse through my 900 plus images on flickr and pick 12 of your faves and add it to my comments. You can copy/paste the url to link directly to the image or you can simply tell me the name of it (if it has one). I'd like to stay away from actual people but if you feel strongly about a particular image and it has a person despicted in it, go ahead-- add it.

Once I choose from your favorite images, I'll see about getting some printed! How's that??

4 comments:

hi.im.heidi said...

so i got through about 450 of your photos.. and realized that you should just do a calender of me. only photos of me..... im pretty sure youd sell out.

Christine said...

lol A Heidi Wall Calendar... I'm sure you're right too.

Nick said...

I will need to do this, because this would be sweet!

Lindy Fullmer Designs said...

Do you have anything in mind as a theme?...There are some great shots in the 238 pictures you have that aren't of people, just was wondering what your ideas were?