Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Okay! Okay!

I've been told I need to update the blog.

It's true, I was offered the Paperchase Merchandiser position! I started my first day yesterday but offically, it feels more like today. Today I started back at the first store I worked with nearly 10 years ago; Federal Way. Of course, it's nothing like when I first started given they've relocated to the mall. But still, it's nice to be welcomed back by friendly faces.
I've had a full day of getting the shop caught up and starting a new clearance list (yeah, that's right CLEARANCE. Go shop there. Now. Preferably in Puyallup or Federal Way, of course). It's extremely quiet not using a walkie anymore. I kind of miss that need to make a comeback every so often. :)

In other news, Jamie's got 2 more soccer games left. The last game went very well! Mike took him this time and he said all the parents and even the coaches were suprised at how well Jamie did! I sincerely hope this trend continues. We're thinking of a new activity to sign him up for once soccer ends. He's asked for swimming lessons or violin. Yeah, violin... lol Who knows? I'll have to see if there's anyone around here that offers violin lessons.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Paul Bauman said...

Whoah violin! O_O

I'd say go for it :)

And congratulations on our new job. If I were in the vicinity I'd buy some clearance stuff!