Friday, March 7, 2008

Gibberish

Lol :D

Well, one side of my face is still numb. I'm a tad bit concerned since this is one of the things they 'had' to tell me about during the consultation. She explained that it was a rare risk, that they might hit a nerve and my face would go partially numb for a few hours up to a few days...as possibly for life. >.<>Please don't let my face be paralyzed...

Overall, I'm not in a lot of pain, just weak from all the sleeping. Well, not really sleeping but just laying there. My mind is still in overdrive. Oh well, at least I don't have to do anything for the next few days :)

Mom's got Jamie overnight, thankfully. Mike's come down with a pretty bad case of chest cold. I'm sincerely hoping I don't catch this. Me+coughing=bad deal.

Anyway, there's the update. :) I hope everyone else is doing good. Spring is upon us!

No comments: