Friday, March 28, 2008

I made my first Dr. appointment for April 17th for all the usual tests and screenings. I must be honest: I'm really excited! Even Mike has noticed the difference since we found out. I feel much more at peace and I'm definitely calmer. I dunno what it is... But I like it. I haven't experienced morning sickness (yet) and I didn't get it too badly with Jamie. There were certain smells that drove me crazy, like garlic, toasted herb sandwiches and B.O. LOL :) My eating habits are probably TOO healthy right now (healthy as in A LOT). I'm trying not to overdo it because I don't want to gain too much weight. With Jamie I gained approximately 15-20 pounds. Hopefully I can keep the trend.
The nurse over the phone put my fears of wisdom teeth extraction at ease by telling me that everything's fine and it was too early to really have a major effect on the baby. What a relief! I've been nervous about that...
Also, I've joined an online flickr group for expectant mothers called Due in 2008 that I absolutely love so far. They're all friendly and dispense useful advice.

I'll try to keep the blog update more often and try not to share TOO much info lol :) Have a good Friday!

No comments: