Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hey!

Thought I'd plug in a post for today. I got up at 7:30am this morning. I've been trying to make this a habit because I've been noticing a trend in my moods lately... I'm... perkier... if that's a good word to use? It's ironic because 7 am is EARLY for me... actually, 9am is early for me haha! But really, I like the aloneness of waking up on my own accord and getting ready before Jamie comes bounding in. It really sets me up for a good day so I think I'm going to let this continue.

Another cool fact about me lately would be that I bought a domain name!! I don't have a web host yet, that's still being researched but yeahhhhhh.... I have a domain name!! It will be christine-solomon.com I tried for different variations of another fine mess but most of them were taken and I wanted to stick with .com, .net or .org. So, my name is easy enough for most people to remember. Besides, if I ever want to change the name of my photography company, I can!

Also, I'm getting ready for Sam and Brandon's upcoming wedding on June 28th... it's approaching so fast! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I picked out an outfit to wear already. I told myself no dresses or heels. Most likely I'll be on my feet for 8 hours +. Might as well be smart. But I'll still look cute :P I also bought a telephoto lens for cheap! It's not exactly what I want, the aperture isn't as wide open as I like but I wasn't going to gamble on whether or not rentglass was going to have my favorite in stock for rental. It's supposed to be nice this weekend so maybe I'll have a go at and post some on flickr. :)

Everyone have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Paul Bauman said...

She lives! Glad to hear you're doing well.

Congratulations on your new domain =D Wise choice.