Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm back! Again!

I'm not sure anyone still reads or checks on this blog but I've decided to make it my summer make-over project. I thought about just starting a blog from scratch but then decided not to. The past is me and I can't change anything about it so it's time to keep pressing forward.
I'm in school, taking classes towards an Associates Degree and afterwards, maybe transfer someplace with an awesome Graphic Design program. I also want to look into internships. Ever since I saw Chronicle Books offered internships, I can't stop thinking about how cool that would be! I recently acquired a student loan so I could replace my broken computer. I took the chance of upgrading to an iMac and I LOVE it. I've got some money left over and I'm contemplating using it towards a camera (a cheaper one) or just giving it back to the school.
In other news, I am now working part time in Puyallup since the Tacoma store closed over a week ago. It was sad but I'm a tad grateful for the kick out the door. Part time will be good :) I have a terrible tendency to settle.
I'm also planning to pick up the camera and just deal with it. I love taking photos but recently, the desire to get out there was gone. Also, it didn't help that I didn't have a proper computer to upload photos. But I do now and I fully intend to exploit it. I see now that every other person in world is a "professional photographer" so I'm just going to chill and enjoy taking photos for the time being. I'm not accepting anymore wedding jobs but I may take in the occasional family/kid sessions.
Until next time! PEACE.

1 comment:

Paul Bauman said...

Yay, you're blogging again! Thanks for the update :)