Friday, May 27, 2011

on inspiration

Everyday I sign into my blog reader and catch up on stories of other people's families, art, photography and general stuff. I'm often overloaded with inspiration and that need to do something with it. The problem comes when there's the time to do it and the want fades. Well, maybe not fades but it's transformed into doubt. The walls of limitation quickly presents itself and I feel like it's something I can't get around.
I also think I have a few issues with getting messy. The projects I want to do always involve getting stuff out- lots of stuff and then after a few hours' work, I gotta put it all back again. I lose all motivation thinking about the clean up. I would like a space where I can simply leave it and come back, nothing out of its place. Maybe I have some serious control issues? I always think, "I'll start that when/if I get a bigger house". But at this point it my life, it's not happening anytime soon. I may as well get used to the smaller quarters and figure out how to work around it. It's hard to do that.
So that's all I want to throw out for today. Maybe tomorrow I'll come back and articulate.

No comments: