Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Entry: very capricious

I thought that for the sake of blogging, I'd grant the world a glimpse into my head. Yep; watch out!

My first beef is with crocs. Mike knows how much I hate them. For no reason other than their sheer ugliness (and my stubborness). I already settled the issue of owning them back when I first laid eyes on them: it was NEVER. I will not purchase crocs for Jamie. I see them everywhere! Fred Meyer, Target, Wal-Mart, even Old Navy are carrying a rainbow assortment of these god-awful trendsetters. The fad seems to have drifted it's ugly way to Europe as well. Bleh. That's how I feel about crocs. Mike has permission to throw me out of the house if I ever come home sporting these on my feet (or Jamie's). The only exception would be when I reach the delicate age of 99. Yep, I hate crocs.


But on the bright side of the sheer erratic posting... I like having red hair. A co-worker respectfully shared his opinion that I resemble a superhero. Normally, this would be a bad thing! Perhaps it's my funny personality that likes to go opposite of what's normal, I dunno? I was never popular in High school :) But I like to call my red Fruit Punch. It's quite an accident that it wasn't as deep red as I was hoping. Instead, it turned an interesting shade of reddish pink with some orange highlights. Horrified yet? It actually doesn't look bad. However, as soon as we get a few bills paid this month, I'll be headed to the salon to give it more red saturation. I'll post a picture tomorrow so you can truly see how fruity my hair is. In a good fruity way.
Ok, photo:
red

And lastly, Friday is the big event at the bookstore for Stephanie Meyer's 4th installment of the Twilight series; Breaking Dawn. I've read the series and I read her Sci-Fi for adults called The Host. A word of advice; definitely not a guys' read. Unless you like to read chapter upon chapter of teenage girl angst and unrequited love for a hot vampire. The good news is; it's full of sound morals. Weird isn't it?

That's all for tonight, have a great week!

1 comment:

Nick said...

A freaking awesome superhero. :)