Thursday, July 10, 2008

Foo Fighters

Absolutely AMAZING! These guys know how to really make a concert enjoyable! They kept playing and playing and chatting... Grohl (Lead)is a great performer. The only thing I have to say that I didn't like were the white strobe lights! Heidi and I secured our seats in what she calls, the Nosebleed section right in front of the stage. Being so high up, we caught a lot of direct strobe lights right in the eyes... Other than that, it was memorable.
While, I didn't smack on my Foo Fighters fake tattoo like I threatened, I did purchase a cool black zip-up sweatshirt :)
Heidi, not being a fan of Foo Fighters, seemed to enjoy herself too. She even sang along to the few songs that she knew.

Thanks Heidi, for the Birthday present! I'll always remember it!

On a separate note, my new site is nearly finished! Feel free to head on over and take a look! The links at the top aren't in working order yet because there are no pages created but the main page is lookin' good. Let me know what you think!

Another Fine Mess Photography

2 comments:

Paul Bauman said...

Pics or it didn't happen...

Just kidding ^_^;

Glad you had fun at the show. I've been wanting to go to a live show lately; a friend of mine on last.fm is seeing Machinefabriek live. Grrr...

Good job on the new site! It's shaping up nicely.

hi.im.heidi said...

i will attest that it happened by the ringing still left in my ears.. ack!! it was a blast.. id revisit the FF with you anytime darling.
ps i have a blog of my very own. just try and do something with out me haha.