Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sittin' at the library

A girl at work wanted me to take some portraits of her today but she ended up needed me to wait an extra hour. Since I'm already out and about I thought I'd head to the library and log-in :)
Unfortunately, no way to upload pictures but I can do that when I get home. I liked Jean's comment on my previous blog... everyone should take a look.

I don't think there are 'bad' paths but some that are not-so-good for you at that time. Maybe another time, another place, that might be the right course of action. But I admit, I suffer from feeling disapointed when things don't go the way I expect them to (who doesn't?). I just get so tired of feeling let down in my own mind. No one in particular... I mean, I hate that I do certain things and I wish I could be better. I'm sure anyone could relate :)

oh, the time... I gotta go! catchya later

3 comments:

auntie jean said...

Never feel disappointed in yourself. Everything that happens to us is for a reason. There are things that we need to learn in some way. Ever so slight the lesson will be a big influences later in life.

We are own worst enemy when the truth really comes out. We are the ones that make ourselves happy, sad or even angry. But mostly we are the ones that disappoint ourselves the most.

In our mind we make up a little stage play on what is going to be said, done and even what the scene looks like. Then when things don't play out in our little play that is where the disappointment begins. We put things in a mold and the mold got broke with just a simple little word or something out of place.

Stop and smell the roses and let life happen. Yes, we will get hurt and disappointed. But guess what there are more positive things that happen in the end. The first steps our children make. The smile of the one you love the most in the most unexpected moment or time across the room and you say to you self. This is what it is all about.

Live in the moment and you won't regret it. You will miss out more if you let life pass you by without feeling a thing.

Christine said...

You're like a fortune cookie Jean!

Anonymous said...

Fotune cookie my ass more like a fortune teller :P. Dam you this happens to me all the time. I think thats why I get so dissapointed sometimes.