Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

I would be a horrible person if I didn't at least blog what I am thankful for...

Here it is:

I'm thankful...
for my healthy husband and son, both are handsome and funny :)
Humble moments that keep me grounded
Caffiene to keep me awake and satisify my sweet moments
My camera for recording memories and reminding me that I AM talented
My friends for calling me every once in awhile :P
Surprises, because life shouldn't be dull
All of my limbs... because they're still attached.
Quirky childhood memories
My extended family, always helpful and supportive
My bed, because I have one and for some people, that's hard to come by.

And of course, for the everyday beauty that surrounds me...

1 comment:

auntie jean said...

There is so much to be thankful for and our healthy family is one of them. I wish I could be there to celebrity with you guys but some day soon I going to plan to have my family there with you guys.

You guys have fun with the family and enjoy the kids. Catch you guys later.