Friday, February 8, 2008

Narbles

You know those toys you can buy at Target or Toys R' Us with the tunnels and slides meant for marbles? I used to have one that I shared with my brothers; hours of fun. We bought something similar to that (I say similar because it slightly different in the sense that you need a degree in rocket science to put together!!) about 6 months ago. Once you followed the intensive guide to sliding the pieces and creating a layout, you were assured hours of fun; just like when you were little. Now that months have passed, the marble set has been dismantled and the pieces are ... I have no clue where. Jamie's facination lies with the 'narbles'. In fact, we had a choking scare a few months back where we feared he swallowed one. Turns out he was probably feeding of excess excitment over the panic and said yes, indeed he ingested the 'narble.
As I sit here now, I'm hoping he'll forget about the 'narbles he asked for earlier. After the incident, Mike put the marbles away and now we don't know where they're at. Just understand, Jamie is a persistent child. And yes, I've tried to correct how he says marbles :P Ahh but it's too cute sometimes.

No comments: