Friday, January 23, 2009

Bye bye rut!

It's been in the works for about a week now but I was contacted by a photographer that's new to the area to help her with an upcoming wedding! It's a free gig for me but this time around, I'm not in it for the money. I desparately need to get yanked from my little rut. Seriously.
Anyway, this photographer seems very knowledgeable with vast background in weddings, commercial, family and children photography. I'm wondering if this is my chance to really learn from someone who's been doing this awhile? I certainly hope she's willing! The upcoming wedding will be February 7th in Woodinville. Wish me luck! Check out the photographer's blog and website too if you're curious :)

2 comments:

Nick said...

Her website is crazy professional. This looks like a real sweat opportunity!

Anonymous said...

Christine, I just finally found this! Thank you again for working with me for Rick & Windi's wedding. I love your creative eye and willingness to try new things. It was a blast working with you (you're hilarious), and I'm definitely looking forward to more wedding adventures together!