Friday, January 30, 2009

Winter Blahs

Everyone suffers from the winter blahs. Some of us don't deal as well as others (why are you looking at me?). I get teased for all those blogs I stalk daily but truly, they inspire my mind in ways that real life around me just can't. I get inspired when I'm at work sometimes but after years of being surrounded by what's popular for other people, you just lose interest- save for the occasional Juxtapoz art magazine.

If you're like me, searching for inspiration to fuel your creativity, check out this link by Decor8 (My FAVE blog ever...) Constant beautiful photographs and inspirational objects. Now if I weren't so lazy... lol

There are so many things I'd like to try; printing, painting, drawing, crafting jewerly, sewing (meh, still sore over my last endeavor), journaling, and of course- photography. Now that I've got Photoshop back up, albeit on Mike's computer, I can get back with the designing that I love to do.

I'm almost done with my hot cocoa. My left ear still aches and I think I'm catching a cold. It's a stress free day! :)

No comments: