Friday, January 9, 2009

Crush

Today was Jamie's first day of school since agreeing to an IEP with the school. He was definitely excited as the bus pulled up to our driveway! I got to spend an hour doing nothing, really. I mean, I went out for a run and couldn't even make it to the end of the street. I'm so out of shape! But an hour later, the bus dropped Jamie off and now he's buzzing with excitement :) He had a good first day, even if his days are only an hour long.
Yesterday, we bought him a Webkinz dog. We brought him home and "adopted" him online and named him Crush (Jamie wanted Orange but since he was a black dog, I pursuaded him to go with Crush...lol). He's been doting on his little dog ever since. When he got home from school today, I suggested he make a dog house for Crush. After finding some cardboard and me cutting a door and window, he proceeded to fill it with a pillow and blanket for Crush's bed. It was pretty cute :)

No comments: