Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hello :)

I'm still here... Just been exhusted with having closing shifts at work frequently. Not a lot has gone on except Michelle's co-worker wants to hire me to be her wedding photographer! How awesome is that?? We'll be getting together in March to discuss details. In the meantime, I'm prepping myself business-wise... setting up paypal accounts, ordering legal forms, and learning about wedding photography. It's quite a daunting experience and there's so much to absorb! I just want to do everything right so someone else's experience is memorable.

I wanted to thank all of my supportive friends and family too... seriously, it helps tremendously to have so much push and help in this direction. Otherwise, I might've given up... Thank you :)

2 comments:

Paul Bauman said...

I really wish I'd been pushed when I was at a similar point in my life. Glad to see you making progress in the direction you've wanted.

auntie jean said...

Well you keep up with all the hard work. It will pay off in the end. The small sacrifices that you do now will make you a stronger person. You doing great. I very pround of you.