Tuesday, January 1, 2008

You'd think I'd take a break from blogging after doing it every single day for a month... well, I blog when I've got something to say. There's something so facinating about making resolutions for myself. I think some of my resolutions are partly made because they're typical resolutions everyone wants to aspire to. Sure, who doesn't want to travel more, lose a few pounds, budget finances... I want to resolve to be different, learn not to let others' opinions guide me & make choices for myself regardless of what's 'right' or 'popular'.
I see it too many times where a person makes a choice just because it's the right choice to make; not because it's what they would've orginally picked. I'm not talking about life or death choices, I hope those would be made in the 'right' frame of mind. Matters of the heart is more what I'm aiming towards. Tales of unrequited love because of one small factor that the other person can't seem to look past. I'm not thinking of anything in particular and perhaps I read a little too much... but dangit, someone needs a happy ending!
Anyway, I am thinking of changing my 100 goals around a bit, make some points more attainable and fun.

I hope everyone had a great time ringing in the New Year. Here's to the future...

No comments: