Thursday, January 31, 2008

Photog buddy!

I just wanted to share how excited I was that my best friend, Heidi- now has a camera! She's been searching for the best possible price for the last 6 months and finally came across an XTi (the same one I use) for WAY below market price on Craig's list. Last night we met up with the man at Borders and he seemed very nice and knowledgeable. The camera is well used but also taken care of. He even let her keep the camera bag! The only difference in our cameras is that hers is silver and mine is black. But that's basically it. Yay Heidi!

I challenged her to spend a year with the kit lens to learn how to take great pics with those before spending any more money on other lenses. I think she's got a great eye artistically and will go a long way if she learns how to properly use her new camera :) Welcome to the shutter world Heidi :) When/if she signs up for her own blog, I'll include it with my links. I look forward to seeing her pictures :)

1 comment:

Paul Bauman said...

Yay, Heidi! Can't wait to see what you capture.

No pressure or anything.

*finger hovers over [Favorite this] icon*