Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jamie's Creation!


He's been creating a lot of interesting projects with his legos lately. Just the other day he made a handheld vacuum! It was great! It had tubes, funnels for sucking dirt and of course, the garbage holder. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of that one. But I managed to get one of his 'castle'. Very clever.

So today we went to the thrift store in search of a camera for Jamie to play with. While, we found a nifty polaroid and a fisheye camera ... that's not all we encountered...
We were (I was) browsing the shirts when we both heard a loud-um- fart behind us. I turned to see what caused it and it was this little old lady! I tried to act like I didn't hear anything but of course, Jamie couldn't let the deed go unnoticed.
"Mommy, what was that??" he's speaking very loudly-as usual.
"Nothing."
"Mommy! That man farted!" he says, pointing to the little old lady.
"Shh!! Nobody farted. Keep your voice down!"
"Hehehe It's STINKY! PEEEUUUUU ICKY!" his voice just seemed to have gotten louder with each word.
I was mortified but luckily, the little old lady seemed to be deaf and didn't notice that my child was humilating her. /phew.
It was hilarious. :)