Sunday, October 5, 2008

Facebook

Since deleting my Myspace account due to some crazy-monster virus, I started a Facebook account. It takes getting used to but so far, I like it. It seems very safe and secure and that's important! Especially when you've over 10k worth of pictures on your machine ^.~ The only thing I don't like but am getting used to, is the lack of customizing your page. But oh well, I suppose you can decorate with flair if you like :)

If you've got a Facebook account and I'm not already your friend, please add me! :)

On an unrelated note, the voting ends on Wednesday for Me Ra Koh, so head on over and pick your favorite!

1 comment:

Paul Bauman said...

I think I enjoy it for that very reason. If I visit a user's page, for one it requires that the person knows me, and secondly I don't get autoloaded Korn or Disturbed music blaring over my speakers and some garish layout from someone who had a wee bit too much of something when they were tweaking their .css. Granted your page was nice, but tbh, I think it was the only nice one I ever came across on MySpace. Even recording artists seem to have crappy layouts there. Anyway... end rant. XD