Friday, October 3, 2008

Retail Therapy

Boy, I'm lame. I meant to do this awhile ago but got distracted. :) Anyway, I wanted to share my latest online window shopping therapy. When I need inspiration, I turn to etsy more often than not. Check these cool finds out...

I saw this purse and said, "Ooohhh..." I'm a purse freak. Sold by Charm Design
I always come back to this necklace when I'm browsing on etsy... made by Colleen Baran. She's got tons of beautiful pieces. I wouldn't mind something like this for Christmas :)


These go with my moods lately. Offered by the Lola Collection


These would be super cute for those cold days that I want to head out for photography. Posted by Aya Omura

Well, those are my picks for today! I'm going to go and teach myself how to do watercolor pencils now.

No comments: