Wednesday, June 1, 2011

books

I've been on a reading frenzy lately. Generally, I've always got a book that I'm in the middle of but recently, I've been tearing through book after book.
I just finished reading Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman and it was excellent! I've got a copy of American Gods but I'm not quite ready to finish it yet (I started it a few years ago but haven't been able to finish). My next novel is The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. I've heard great things about it so I'm gonna give it a go.
The novels I've read in the last few weeks have been:
Fever Dream, The Book of the Dead and Wheel of Darkness all by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child
Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Neffenegger
and Neverwhere.
I have to honestly say, I love having all this extra free time! :) I'm sure it'll get old down the road but as long as I've got books, I'm good to go.

1 comment:

Paul Bauman said...

Neverwhere was awesome. I should crack open my copy of American Gods...