Sunday, June 5, 2011

Note to self

I'm writing a post because I am SO not tired right now. I got up because I wanted to write a post-it for myself for tomorrow not to forget to take my lens in to get it looked at, also to finish my homework and remember to put in a new memory card in the camera. Also, I wanted to remember to see if my computer can burn CDs. Hopefully it does. I also need to look at getting a new external HD since my current one is formatted for PC's and while I can still obtain info off it, I can't put new stuff on it. Kind of annoying, but oh well!
Also, I need to cancel my cable. I don't remember the last time I turned on the TV and just watched something. Generally, I go to Hulu or Netflix. It would be cheaper to sign up for Hulu Plus than to pay for basic cable. Speaking of which, it would allow me to finish off the current Fringe season...

Note to self has ended. :) Normal posting will resume shortly.

No comments: