Sunday, December 28, 2008

50 things I love about Heidi

I have the bestest best friend in the world :) (go see my comments on my previous post and you'll agree...)

So here's 50 things I love about Heidi:

1. If I look like a nerd, she's straight up with me.
2. She makes me laugh until I cry. It's getting harder and harder for people to do that to me but she has never failed.
3. She has a sweet voice when she sings... so full of passion.
4. Her songwriting skills are phenomenal. She can link words together effortlessly.
5. She is beautiful.
6. She has goregous hair. Thick or thin, it's still beautiful and sleek.
7. She can make do with less and still create a tasty feast
8. She DOES make do with less.
9. Her artist's eye sees the world creatively in ways I could've never imagined.
10. She humors me when I get obsessed over things.
11. Not a huge fan of Foo Fighters but took me to their concert anyway and we both had a blast!
12. Her navagational skills are off the chart. She can find anyplace. Except Alderwood Mall ^.~
13. She thought Spain was next to Mexico!
14. She thought New Zealanders spoke Russian!
15. If she wants to learn something, she is smart enough to pick it up quickly and keep at it.
16. She works harder than anyone I know.
17. She smiles at strangers.
18. Loves getting dorky with me. (think Drew Barrymore in Never Been Kissed)
19. Never loses her cool.
20. She can read my mind!
21. Her ability to charm people amazes me.
22. We can sit in complete silence and never feel awkward.
23. She knows all of my secrets and has never spilled. Ever.
24. She tells the most amazing stories; good or bad experiences...she can always tell it like you were there.
25. She can make the most mundane of situations more exciting.
26. We can have a silent conversation across the room without words or lipreading. We just "know"
27. Her dad's humor comes through her-whether she knows it or not.
28. Her passion is real. Once, she was passionately against swearing. It lasted a long time. :)
29. She is open minded about anything I say.
30. She plays with her kids and cares SO much for their happiness.
31. She's a talented acting partner and stunt person in our 'cooking shows'
32. Dislikes the same kinds of people that I do. :)
33. Her ability to stay afloat through her own life's trials makes me proud.
34. She falls asleep halfway through just about every movie.
35. The number of times she's seen 8 Seconds, The Court Jester, Misery, & Clueless.
36. Her scheming
37. She lets me make mistakes.
38. She took me to Colorado with her last year.
39. Her stubborn scale is off the charts.
40. She is always on my side. Even if I'm wrong (which she'll point out) she still sticks by me.
41. If I tell her to beat up someone, she probably would. Or at least knows someone that would. :)
42. She was pregnant the same time I was, that was fun! Quadruple the food!
43. We always appreciate each other in little ways.
44. She'd watch Jamie anytime I ask her.
45. She never competes with me even though we like to do the same types of things. She doesn't try to one-up me.
46. She tells me every juicy detail. Even the ones I don't wanna know.
47. She'd give me her most prized possession if I asked her.
48. She's seen me cry
49. She sticks with me even when I'm not a very good friend
50. She has agreed to be my future wife if Mike passes hahaha This is a hilarious inside joke that has been going for years... I can't even explain. :)

I hope she knows how much I truly love her and her being patient and understanding. I would do anything for her. Yes, even if she lost all her hair, I'd shave mine and let her have it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tribute.