Friday, December 19, 2008

S N O W

It's been snowing! And it's a pretty kind of snow too. I've taken my camera out a few times today to take sunshiney snow portraits of Jamie and simple pictures of christmas lights in the snow. Jamie also challenged me to a snowball fight. Big mistake on his part... he was plummelled to put it nicely. :) Don't judge me yet...I fight fair, I made snowballs for him to throw at me.
Also, my brother Dan invited me to snowboard with him on Monday. He's been trying to get me to go for years but due to working retail, my schedule never meshes with his. What's funny is, my boss asked me to take Monday/Thursday off at the last minute so I'm goin' on Monday! It'll be a blast, I'm sure. I've already purchased new a jacket and boardpants (cheap ones since it's not like I'll wear them all year long). I'll be renting everything else. Watch out!
I think it would be a cool thing forgo gifts next year and treat our family to fun activities at Crystal Mtn. They've got the CUTEST snowboard outfits for kids... I saw this lime green one that Jamie would look adorable in! For $250 bucks, he better look adorable ^.~ We'll see what the husband says.

Oh and enjoy a snowday clip from the Muppets. I just discovered this and it cracks.me.up.

No comments: