Sunday, December 21, 2008

50/50

I saw this posted on another person's blog and I thought I'd do it too. Yay for being orginal! :) Here goes; in no particular order:

50 things I love:
1. family- obvious choice ^.~
2. evergreen trees
3. paper. all kinds, textures, patterns & sizes
4. shoes. i can find any reason to buy new shoes.
5. purses! (ditto)
6. blog reader. inspiration daily.
7. pajamas
8. the smell of airports. It's a memory trigger thing
9. grandma's house
10. foo fighters
11. photography
12. payday!
13. peanut butter and marshmellow sandwiches. in moderation.
14. white chocolate mochas
15. baking cookies and breads
16. discovering a new tv show and watching it through on dvd
17. relating to a novel.
18. getting my hair cut/colored
19. concerts
20. newly sharpened pencils
21. the smell of summer
22. waterfalls
23. jamie's quick wit
24. being busy without being interupted
25. not hearing a thing at nighttime
26. babies!
27. dr.pepper
28. rocking out in my car
29. making fun of my husband
30. retail therapy
31. When Jamie says "I love you" at random times
32. girl time with heidi
33. playing pranks
34. nutella
35. My so-called life
36. books. all kinds. i'm sort of addicted
37. the number 9
38. paying off a bill
39. excedrin
40. that people laugh when im intentionally funny
41. my mom doing a face plant into her cheesecake story
42. sinking my toes into warm, soft sand
43. a really hot bath
44. my personal space
45. grandma's mashed potatoes and gravy
46. round tables pizza
47. that my brothers and I don't fight anymore. they see the light: that I'm cool.
48. getting personal email/letters/notes
49. being invited
50. being able to go.

50 things I do not love:
1. being late
2. when objects slip out of my klutzy fingers
3. being nudged to wake up for work. repeatedly.
4. when people don't write back
5. being poked
6. being hugged by people I don't know.
7. feeling pressured to hug people
8. being told "no"
9. indirect answers to my direct questions
10. "do you work here?"
11. being called "ma'am"
12. alternately, "this was before your time, you wouldn't understand..."
13. strips of stickers on 3 sides of a new dvd.
14. shows that don't offer closed caption.
15. feuds between stupid things(i.e blu ray vs. HD, american eagle vs. hollister, xbox vs. ps3, nikon vs. canon, NIV bibles vs. KJV Bibles... that sort of stuff)
16. the f-bomb every other word in movies.
17. when you hit "unscribe" and get it anyway.
18. when my size is getting too small
19. towels left too long in the wash
20. "Can you order it? I need it by tomorrow"
21. individuals that leave their feces on bathroom walls. seriously.
22. emo hair-dos on boys.
23. emo hair-dos on girls.
24. being cold
25. using my credit card
26. being brushed off
27. coke and pepsi
28. diet books
29. mothers/dads who use decimals to give their child's age
30. people well versed in their vitals. especially when they remember them from 5 years ago.
31. discussions about weird medical problems (with the person I'm conversing with)
32. misspelled words
33. people that mumble
34. matching outfits for siblings that are at least 3+ years apart. It's not cute.
35. people that speak in tongues. sorry but it's always creeped me out.
36. CROCS
37. musturd
38. flat pillows
39. guys that warble their voices when trying to sing acapella.
40. tv shows about dancing (reality shows in general)
41. older gentlemen that think they've one up'd you. nice one, fellas
42. leaving voicemails
43. making overhead pages
44. "What, you don't know who so-and-so are? You should know your product better,"
45. messes
46. being ignored or feeling like i'm being ignored
47. flossing
48. bathroom cleaning duty
49. gaged ear lobes
50. typical tattoos on ankles and small of backs for women. be creative!

I hope this was amusing :) It's time for bed!

2 comments:

hi.im.heidi said...

50 things i love about christine.

1. honest eyes.. can always tell when she means what she says or she's just being nice..
2. She tries to include me in all of her good fortune and she always gives me the hookup
3. she listens
4. she tells me when im being stupid... even though most of the time i disagree. ;)
5. we could spend 2 weeks to 3 months together, everyday in the summer, during our teenage years.. and still laugh at the end of the day
6. she makes funny movies with me
7. she blushes a lot even though shes not really that bashful.
8. she remembers my dad
9. she loves marshmallows
10. she tries to talk, unsuccessfully, as a gangsta and only makes herself look more white.
11. She is a beautiful writer even though most people are probably not aware of it
12. she is very organized, something i only dream of.
13. she likes little things like paperclips and paperdolls
14. she loves blank paper
15. she listens to my long winded stories
16. she remembers
17. she loves to dance with no rhythm
18. she loves to sing and is tone deaf
19. she loves Lucy
20. she would watch 'beaches' with me over and over and over
21. she is the only person on the planet i am completely comfortable with and would take with me in any situation
22. she can lipread.. it makes life more fun
23. she never uses profanity unless she is quoting someone or she smashes her finger
24. she likes making lists
25. she can bake better than i can
26. she lets me cook for her, even if its weird
27. she doesnt really like animals and isn't afraid to tell you that
28. she still tells me im pretty when im fat
29. she follows ten thousand blogs and has them que her when they post new things
30. she plays online games even though its nerdy ;P
31. she uses words like corny and sheesh
32. you can hear her laugh from the other side of a big building
33. she is always on my side.
34. she has creativity and imagination i only dream of
35. she has problems like everyone else.. but EVERYONE doesnt know about them
36. she is thin, but not so thin that i cant borrow some key clothing items
37. she is proud of her freckles, they are like battle scars.. she is a little allergic to the sun
38. she would drive anywhere to see me if i asked her to
40. she is a loyal friend
41. she manages to take good care of jamie even when he is super hyper
42. she can stand on her tip toes
43. she bought me anti-wrinkle cream for my birthday last year.... cause she just knows me that well
44. she likes my ex husband as much as i do
45. she makes me proud
46. she is not athletic, hates running, but still will humor me and work out every once in a while
47. for lunch she will eat... crackers and cheese, cookies, and fruit snacks and swear its a balanced diet.
48. she finds obscure things on the internet i would never even think to look up
49. she loves her family
50. she is my best friend. :)

Christine said...

awwww...

Heidi.

You are so... there. you know. I'm gonna post one just for you because you really deserve it and because I should tell you more often.

I love you :)