Tuesday, December 30, 2008

resolutions-edited! :)

Looks like it's that time again to begin making (then breaking) resolutions. I'm happy that 2008 will finally be over. You couldn't pay me to relive it...

Anyway, here's the list- it's bound to change somewhat but this is kind of what I'm leaning towards:

1. Stop buying things to make myself feel better.
2. Smile more.
3. Obviously, exercise more.
4. Establish a healthier diet. Which is pretty much on everyone's list
5. Get out of Borders (this is more like on my 5 year plan...)
6. Severely limit my white mocha intake.
7. Build our savings and STOP TOUCHING IT.
8. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Make it stick, for once.
9. Work on creativity...


So I think that's where I'm right now. I know a few of those will get instantly broke but that's ok. I can accept that :)

All I really want from 2009 is getting the old me back. I'll definitely try!

No comments: