Saturday, December 20, 2008

iRamble

Photos and files are slowly being recovered. The spinning whatchamacallit is spinning again- only periodically. Big thanks to Don for taking the time to do this for me. You are the smartest man alive.

In other news, so far we still have power. A lot of snow but definitely power. I'm currently just hanging out, making paper ornaments, listening to my iTunes (Nirvana "Come as You Are") and chatting with Mike.

I've been contemptlating New Year's Resolutions while dreading my impending 29th birthday. I feel like 2009 is going to go much better than this year. This year has been one tiny (heart)break after another. Tiny breaks like that can cause a person to crumble. Luckily, I think I've caught myself before it's reached the point of no return.
It's my sincere hope to mend those broken pieces or replace them entirely. For those broken pieces out of my control, I can only hope to find where they're supposed to go and hope they fit again. Make sense?
I'm supposed to work early tomorrow so I'll leave you with another funny video :)

1 comment:

Paul Bauman said...

Whoah! 3 cheers for Don! Hope he can get most of the data off of it.

I wish you strength and happiness in the coming year, Christine.