Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Another Fine Mess Photography

Yippee! See how much I can get done with Jamie in preschool?? haha No, I don't mean housework silly people. sheesh.

Check it out...
calling cards!

I made the entire thing myself. All I did was buy double-sided scrapbook paper, do my logo/name/number stuff on photoshop and print it all up. None of the cards are exactly the same size, much to my chagrin- but hey, isn't that what I'm all about nowadays? Embracing imperfections?

Anyway, I haven't offically gone into business but I like to imagine that I might someday. I made these to give to my friends who have friends that want their photos taken :) I'm not currently charging anything but I would love to be considered for donations so I can save for lenses and schooling.

I'm feeling pretty darn good right now!

1 comment:

Faulsey said...

I was going to leave a comment on Fro's blog, however, I thought it might be better to leave it on yours.

I've not really been in contact with anyone in your "group" for quite some time (unfortunately... our times never really coincided even when I was, eh?), but it's still rather sad to see any of you go.

Good luck in RL (that always sounds as if it'd been previously abandoned in favour of FFXI :P), Lex, and btw, thanks for helping with LB1 {Long time} ago ;) /grin