Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Encourage

To all of my family and friends living in southern California... I hope everyone is safe and well protected from the raging fires there. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers :)

I'm always encouraged by your guys' comments and how you go out of your way to read my blog as often as you do. Thanks, it means the world, truly.

I consider this blog very therapedic and a great way to get things off my chest or just to share with someone. It helps to re-read some of the things I write and of course, I do regret sounding selfish or stubborn. Being a parent, wife, friend in this day and age is not as simple as it seemed long ago. In maintaining my relationships I've learned a lot about myself and the expectations I have. Remembering to take one day at a time and not worry so much about the extra stuff is harder than I ever imagined. I'm learning it all slowly. Perhaps slowly because I'm so stubborn to let go of habits.
I know I don't use my time as well as people think I should. I'm not as responsible as I should be and I'm probably seemingly lazy. There's a lot that goes inside my mind that it makes life exhusting. I'm doing my best to work them out and take one thing at a time. And to stop placing so much focus on myself.

Thanks for bearing with me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I read your Blogger almost every day. I like to see whats on your mind it helps me to see what you are thinking and feeling :) I also just love to read what you write :) (now if I get you to write something for me :P) I think you are a very talented writter :) One of the reason I love you well one of the many reasons. Keep it up sweety and I love you.

auntie jean said...

Well the fires missed up but hit many people around here. This was the first year that we didn't see the flames somewhere around our place. I guess after 4 years of watching something burn around here, there wasn't much to burn. But I wouldn't regret where we live due to the fact I like some kind of nature. Yes it is hotter out here but we must pay the price of sunshine and mountains. Instead of neighbors here and there.

Thank you for your thoughts and all are safe here. Catch you later.