Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pure Joy

Apparently last night Jamie discovered that Timber goes bonkers over the flash light. This morning (me forgetting about what Mike informed me last night) he wanted to play with his flash light. A soft giggle erupted he quickly took it from my hand and sought out Timber. Ohhh I remember now...

I heard barking & giggling all over the house! It was actually pretty cute so it didn't bother me. After about 15 minutes of hyper barking and laughing I decided that Timber probably needed a breather.

"I'll give you fruit snacks if you let me put the flash light up?" Yeah, 9 am and I'm offering him fruit snacks hehe Well, the break didn't last long and he's out and about making the dog bark again! lol

1 comment:

auntie jean said...

Don't worry his father used to torture things with flashlights too. Ode to the joy in cheap entertainment that last a lifetime of giggles and memories. Fishes, cat, little furry rodents and dogs they give a lifetime of giggles with a simple beam of light. I remember those times and have passed them on to my kids. Enjoy the laughs and many more memories to come.