Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Video Games can be good for you

Jamie's been asking to play more computer games so I've logged us into PBSkids. He really enjoys the Curious George games and they're teaching him logic skills. One especially; Feed Gnocchi, where he has to tilt the ramps in order to get the meatball to fall onto the plate has him tickled. :) Sometimes he'll tilt the ramps in the wrong direction because he likes George's reaction but usually, he can get the meatball to eventually make its way correctly to the plate. It's cute to hear him laughing along with the games.
Other games he enjoys are The Sesame Street Toddler game we bought. He's nuts about Cookie Monster's counting game. He found out that if you click Cookie Monster twice, he falls down with a Cookie Monster squeal. :D
I admit that sometimes I'll log him into the games just to catch a break. I don't know what mother doesn't occasionally need a break from the constant "Mama! I'm hungry!" "I'm thirsty!" and bouncing off the walls.

No comments: