Saturday, December 22, 2007

Future Cub Scout of America & Free Offer

Future Cub Scout of America


So I had this idea the other day of making little coupons to pass out at work for one free family portrait session in exchange for word of mouth advertising (and permission to use photos for my own portfolio and advertising). There are about 40+ employees at work and I've already taken shots of most of the single gals... I want to practice more with families of various ages/stages. I'm offering on location of their choice, free CD with pictures, 2-5 family members (I don't think anyone has a family at work bigger than that...) and their choice of photo style (black & white, color, urban or their own ideas). The freebie is only for the folks at work...


Not to mention, I'm itchin' to use my 85mm again!! :)

Let me know if there's anything else I might've forgotten to mention...

Here's a rough draft of my coupon:

No comments: