Monday, December 10, 2007

Long day

I thought I'd write now since I won't get off work until midnight tonight. I'm feeling a bit under the weather with a head cold lately. I'd really love to call out and go back to sleep...

After dropping Jamie off at preschool this morning, Mom met me at home and we headed to the mall for some Christmas shopping. She ended up buying my present early :) I got a cute pink sweater and a necklace! Thanks mom...
Then we had gyros for lunch. Can you believe that was the first gyro I've ever tasted? They're good! I would probably get less feta cheese next time though. Mom had a falafel (how ever it's spelled...). We headed back to pick up Jamie from school and here I am. Still tired as ever. Sorry this particular entry isn't very exciting... lol But I'm sticking to the once a day blogging though!

2 comments:

Paul Bauman said...

Mmmm Greek food! The secret is in the tsakiki sauce... yogurt + garlic + cucumber = win.

Paul Bauman said...

Oops, that's tsatsiki sauce, not Tsakiki who is actually a FFXI blogger.

Heh...

^_^