Saturday, December 15, 2007

Quarterlife

For all those fans of My So-Called Life comes a new type of show viewed on the internet only... Introducing Quarterlife. From what I understand (I've only watched one episode so far) they're only 8-10 minutes long per episode and they're testing to see if it can gain viewership before broadcasting on regular television.
So far, I immediately like the main charactor... the other cast members, not so much lol. If you know me you know I like to watch my shows with closed caption to get a better grasp on the story so as you can imagine, I was somewhat lost between much MUCH mumbling. I'll have to see about finding a script to read along with or wait until the show airs on TV (if it does).
Speaking of closed captioning... Mike and I watched a freebie movie I got awhile back called A Little Trip to Heaven With Forest Whitaker and Julia Stiles. Generally when I get a freebie I can expect to have my viewing occasionally interupted by "Not for Sale or Rental" script all over the screen. Anyway, another downfall is lack of CC. Even Mike had a hard time following the story. Anyway, our final verdict was the movie was short and kind of... unsatisfactory. Meh.

No comments: