Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Looking Glass Wars

'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?''
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,"
''I don’t know where. . .''
"Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,"' ~Alice in Wonderland

*Sigh* The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor is a GREAT book! It's so cleverly written and I highly recommend it to all fantasy lovers ages 10 and over :) I'm excited to get to the second book called Seeing Redd soon... maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get a copy from Santa... ^.~

1 comment:

LGW Librarian said...

Many thanks for your enthusiastic leap into the Pool of Tears assisting Princess Alyss and Royal Bodyguard Hatter Madigan with their harrowing adventures into pop culture.

We would like to share with you new revelations from Wonderland as they come into the Looking Glass Wars Library and Hatter M Institute. If you’re interested in receiving this confidential material, before it becomes public, please supply a secure email address.

The LGW Librarian
info@lookingglasswars.com