Monday, December 3, 2007

My little one

Jamie never ceases to amaze me. On Saturday, we all headed to IHOP for breakfast and as we were waiting for our food to show up, I tried to entertain Jamie by coloring with him. Curiosity struck and I asked him to draw the letter "J". I wanted to see if he's picking up on writing letters in PreSchool yet. Little red crayon in hand, he draws the letter "J"-backwards lol. I ask him to draw the letter "A" and he quickly wrote it on the paper! He's getting so big!

I'm definitely happy that I put him back in preschool. I think it was for both of our sanities. hehe

2 comments:

Paul Bauman said...

Good job, Jamie!

/cheer

auntie jean said...

Preschool was the best thing I ever did. I wish I could have done it with my son. I worked with him alot because I was able to. But I think my daughter adjusted socially as well as educationally better than my son. But luckily I have too smart kids, either way. See ya