Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's almost over

One more day until Christmas!

My feet definitely hurt from walking around, helping customers at work. But it's still fun to do...especially love those desperate customers who will buy whatever you recommend to them. I got one person to buy ALL of my suggestions! Pretty impressive!

Now that I'm home and Jamie's spending the night at grandma and grandpa's house, I think I'll clean the house up really good while I can. Yay for cleaning.

I'm almost done with this blogging everyday for a month deal! I need to decide on my next goal to tackle and if anyone has suggestions, let me know!

2 comments:

Katie said...

The everyday blog has been am impressive feat! You should pick something from your list of 100 Goals to work on in January! I hope you and your family enjoy a great day together Monday!

Christine said...

Thanks Katie!