Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Secret Santa

Every year someone at work volunteers to host Secret Santa (except the year a woman was severely opposed) and we're doing it yet again, this year :)
Mine is a new girl at work who recently got promoted supervisor (don't worry, she doesn't read my blog lol) and she's super nice. She's 23 and married to a man who is 6 years older than she is. I've had good vibes from her from the very beginning! I'm just having a hard time deciding on what to get her... has to be under 10 bucks... She likes animals, yoga, tea, volunteering... Does anyone have any interesting ideas? I'm thinking unique...


:) Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

7 comments:

Katie said...

These are pretty and <$10 and yogaesque:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8181939

Paul Bauman said...

Ooh I vote for those.

Nice site btw! Definitely going in my del.icio.us list

Christine said...

Yeah those are pretty cute! :) Those give me an idea to try to make them myself! hmmm....

I got time to hit the craft store tomorrow...

Thanks Katie!

Amanda said...

She also likes hot cocoa made with whole milk and a cookie...

Christine said...

yes...yes she does. :P

auntie jean said...

if it is ten dollars you can usually get a nice candy jar and buy a little something for the inside of it. may it be candy or cocoa mix. you fill it with a cake mix and put a little card with please add one stick a butter and 2 eggs mix well and bake some cookies at 350 degree. little bow and you are there. i hope you like idea.

Christine said...

That's a cute idea too! Thanks everyone!