Monday, December 17, 2007

Going back to college

Oh ho-ho... y'all thought I forgot to blog for today, eh?? Not so. I had to work all day but I'm finally home!

Today's topic shall be about going back to school. (Can you tell I'm education obsessed lately?) This morning I got a mini-rant from mom explaining all the great reasons to try to go back to school and get an AA degree or major in Photography. To tell the truth, I'm kind of excited to try for it! I borrowed a few books from work about applying for scholorships and I'm going to see what's out there. While waiting, I'm thinking of taking a few non-credit classes in digital photography to clear up a few questions and get some proper instruction. I've got some Christmas money to burn... :)

So... if anyone is out there offering scholorships and wants to reward me... please email me at pookiechristine@msn.com immediately. I'm interested! :P

PS As for waiting a year to enroll Jamie in Kindergarten, I'm still undecided. I'm going to attempt to find a professional opinion but I kind of like mom's reasoning: Kindergarten is free... if he needs to repeat it, at least it's still free. lol Amen, right?

2 comments:

Katie said...

I did think you forgot to blog today...sneaky!

And I do actually know of a small scholarship through my work - I'll send you an e-mail later with details!

I'm also thinking of going back for more school if I can get tuition reimbursement from work. I have 3 degrees that I don't use at this point...so a 4th might be just as pointless, but I love school!

Have a good day!

Christine said...

Oh my! 3 degrees!! lol

I'm looking forward to your email! Thanks :)