Thursday, December 6, 2007

Gingerbread kids

Heidi and I made plans today to bake Christmas cookies and let our boys decorate them. I packed up a paper bag full of baking goodness and made an unplanned stop at Safeway on the way to their house. After roaming the Baking aisle and finally the Christmas displays up front, I gave up hope finding any cookie cutters. I threw in a small box of pre-made gingerbread men and icing. It's a good thing too...
I think Heidi and I were just too exhausted to even consider baking anything today. But here are a few photos from our little gingerbread workshop.
IMG_0550
IMG_0535
IMG_0534
IMG_0533
IMG_0563

1 comment:

auntie jean said...

I think it worked out better. The boys had instead grafication without the wait of waiting for the oven light to turn off. Great job.